Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This time tomorrow...

A scant day lies between me and hurtling across the French countryside. Unfortunately, I have been a bit of hamster.
Unpleasant as it is, this chap still has to slave away at a desk to scrape together the funds to enjoy the lifestyle to which One has become appointed. Hence my mused scribblings have been absent.
Even more unfortunate, I appear to have acquired an infection of a respiratory mucoid type. I fear for my tastebuds.
Co-conspirator is normally a fair to middle judge of the grape. Under normal circumstances he could be relied upon to assist with the selection of the finer bottles.

However - he recently moved to Bagshot. He judgment and wits are clearly on the wane.

More News (followed by Sports and Weather) later. Stay tuned.

No comments: