Thursday, February 22, 2007

Broadsword calling Danny Boy



Off to Austria effective tomorrow.
As you know - Am off to Schloss-Adler (Ischgl). Rather than taking the Alvis across the frontier and grappling with the lunacy that is the French traffic system, I shall parachute in.
Here's me doing it last year:
Note the stern gaze, dashing uniform and attendant double agent to help me give Jerry the slip.

Now the biggest problem with skiing in Europe is the queues. Again taking a leaf from danny-boy above - have devised system to cope with said cable cars. This is illustrated here as well - but it doesn't leave a lot of room for error.
If fatigue, sore limbs, breakages, or sinister blonde chaps in slightly camp uniforms do not detain me overly, I may yet blog strudel-status from out there.

No comments: